Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lets go on a trip! back to the big bang!

Last night I came home very late because along the way home I decided to take a walk! instead of taking a nice comfy ride in a cab I delighted myself with cigarettes and the empty sky above me. Sometimes it serves as a therapy for me as it brings good memories. But at that time it was somewhat trippy! I had my mp3 player on shuffle then as I pressed play the bass drums began its roaring sound that had a marching beat. It was on 32 counts. The low-fi bass was next to enter the aural parade then the sawy sound of a synthesizer that pretty much sound like an electrical current. My mind begun to wonder... and there I was at the point were the universe begun.

I was afraid at that time as I thought i lost my vision. I tried to move but it didn't seem like I was moving at all! For all there was was emptiness. But then out of nowhere I saw this very small and dense thing. I was captured by its presence, I lacked words to describe what was before me. As it grows in size it gave me a feeling like I was in a desert. I was sweating like i was under a scorching Arabian sun. I have to get away, I had to hurry, I had to run away, I told my self as I was catching my breath. Getting further away from this massive ball of energy is all that i had in mind that time. The situation got worse and demanded a lot of physical effort and as expected the massive ball of energy exploded and spewed a lot of colors for me to ponder around.

The explosion caused a parade of lights. What symphony it was to my eyes! From that moment on I had a point of reference and it felt like I was home for there was time and space, now. As the space expands at a greater speed I realize I was already home sitting under my grandpa's acacia tree. What a trip it was! A journey to the past. A looked into the the origin of the universe or was I just hungry? you know what follows.


No comments:

Post a Comment